Fifth edition Business Innovation Program Food starts September 7, 2022
Do you see opportunities for your company to contribute to a sustainable and healthy food system? With the Business Innovation Program Food (BIPF) we help you to get a clear picture of which ideas are promising and how you can translate these into concrete new business models for your company. Start your adventure and turn your idea into a successful business case.
After four successful programs in which we have helped more than forty companies in the agri-food sector from all over the Netherlands, we are starting on September 7, 2022 with the fifth edition of the Business Innovation Program Food. Are you thinking about joining us? Find out during the introduction workshop on June 29, 2022 whether the program will add value for your company.
The Business Innovation Program Food is for entrepreneurs in the agri-food sector who are committed to transforming a promising idea into a new business model. Participation is open to companies that contribute with this idea to accelerate the transition to a sustainable and healthy food system. These are startups or innovative SMEs that are active in the agri-food sector in the broadest sense. Think of agriculture and horticulture, the food processing industry, data and technology companies and (logistics) service providers.
Participants on Business Innovation Program Food
About forty companies participated in this program. Companies working on the protein transition to smart software systems, from fighting waste to precision agriculture. All contribute to a sustainable and healthy food system. Comments from companies that came before you:
- Southern Swamp: "Thanks to the program and interviews, I've gotten serious leads and clients and made confident choices in where I want to grow."
- COMPUTD: "During the program you are in an innovative environment, in addition to looking more critically at your own business, you also learn a lot from others."
- Glowfarms: "Thanks to the program, the critical thinking and the strong focus on substantiating all decisions, I have gained a clear direction for where to go with my business."
- Baker's Resource: "The program came at exactly the right time for us. It has forced us to verify our existing ideas in the market, so that we will reach our goal faster and with less risk."
- The program starts September 7, 2022 and ends mid-November 2022.
- We encourage you to attend the introductory meeting on June 29, 2022 to discover what the program can do for you. This workshop is completely non-committal. However, it is necessary to register in advance through Sjaak Berden (LIOF).
- Participation in the program is free of charge, but much is expected of you.
- Meetings take place weekly on Wednesday mornings.
- Are you excited and have a good feeling about the program? Then register immediately in for the Business Innovation Program Food. After applying, we will contact you for an intake interview and you will hear more about the follow-up procedure.
- On enrollment, your information will be shared with the collaborative partners responsible for implementation of the program.