Is your knowledge institution, company or government organization looking for skills and opportunities to roll out your European digital projects? Or are you SME'er and want to take advantage of this? Then the European Digital Europe program can offer support.
Amount of grant and duration
Start date: Friday, July 1, 2022 09:00 (CET)
End date: Friday, September 30, 2022 17:00 (CET)<
Amount of grant (if conditions are met): Maximum € 200,000 for marketplace cloud-to-edge-based services. Maximum €2,133,000 at European digital innovation hubs.
Total budget: € 50,000,000
Digital Europe is a key driver of digital transformation within Europe, strengthening European industry, SMEs and public organizations.
The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate (EZK) is making a budget available for national co-financing in the period 2021-2024 for some topics within the program.
Digital Europe offers opportunities for both (future) users and providers of digital technologies and skills. The program is for SMEs, companies, knowledge institutions and government organizations that:
- focus on facilitating digitization; and/or
- want to take an (additional) step toward digitization;
Digital Europe is part of the European Commission's digitization strategy. It supports Europe's recovery from the corona crisis. The European grant program focuses on:
- building and strengthening strategic digital capabilities and infrastructure in the European Union (EU);
- facilitating the broad deployment of these digital capabilities and infrastructure;
- making accessible digital technologies such as artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and high performance computing;
- strengthening advanced digital skills;
- lowering the barrier to knowledge, expertise, experimentation opportunities and support in using these technologies for SMEs and the public sector in particular;