As part of the Agropole project, German-Dutch collaborations, which stimulate developments and innovations in Agribusiness, can be funded with up to 10,000 euros. The vouchers are funded by the INTERREG program Deutschland-Nederland.
To be eligible for an innovation voucher, the following conditions apply:
- All voucher partners are from the agri-food sector
- The applicant for the project must be an SME
- At least one Dutch and one German partner are involved in the project
- At least one of the partners is from the euregio rhein-maas-nord area (province of northern and central Limburg, kreis Viersen, Mönchengladbach, Rhein-Kreis Neuss, Kreis Kleve or Kreis Wesel)
- The project has not yet started
- Results may be made public
- The project should contribute to the transfer of knowledge and innovative developments within the agri-food sector
On this page you can find all information and documents about the Voucher Program of the Agropole project.
Subscription can be done directly through the application form.