Pitching at upcoming Energy Investor Day?
Are you one of the startups or scale-ups willing to pitch at upcoming Energy Investor Day?
Register now and find your investor on March 30!
The Energy Investor Day, a success for several innovative entrepreneurs, including Zenon Energy, IM Efficiency, and XINTC. During this matchmaking event, up to six companies present their investment offerings to 30 to 40 energy transition-oriented investors (including members of the Energy Investor Community).
Want to raise venture capital to finance your innovation.
The companies pitching are usually in an "early stage" or "early growth" phase and are looking for a capital injection of €100,000 to €2 million.
Are you experiencing rapid growth or does your business process involve high development costs and the road to market is still long? Then register for the upcoming Energy Investor Day.
What steps should you take?
The selection process is as follows:
1. You register before March 9, 2023.
2. You send a pitch deck of the investment proposition.
3. KplusV goes through a brief initial inventory with you.
4. If there appears to be a match in terms of the content of the innovation and company, a second screening follows.
5. Among other things, KplusV assesses the extent to which the financing strategy fits the life stage of your company.
6. Result of the selection.
If you are selected, KplusV will guide you in preparing your presentation during the Energy Investor Day; If you are not selected you will receive follow-up advice from the Financing Desk of the Top Sector Energy.
7. You will hold a pitch during the Energy Investor Day.
8. If investors are interested, we will put you in touch with each other.
More information or sign up?
Want more information about this event or to sign up? Click the button below!